Free shipping from 18 bottles*
Dispatch within 24h*
Largest selection for South Africa and Portugal
Service: +49 (0)8192 - 9337370
Article successfully added.
Erika Obermeyer Flabbergast Cinsault
Picture similar
This product is currently not available.
A charming representative of this special grape variety!

Erika Obermeyer Flabbergast Cinsault 2018

Wine awards:
  • Tim Atkin: 90 points
  • Tim Atkin 89/100
  • Erika Obermeyer Flabbergast Cinsault spoils you with a bouquet of sweet strawberry compote, cherry and fine spices
    €23.80 *
    Content: 0,75 Liter (€31.73 * / 1 Liter)

    Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs

    Pre-order

    Please contact us for availability

    • Order number: 401191-18
    • 6009900417080
    mehrere Informationen
    The Erika Obermeyer Flabbergast Cinsault is a pure representative of this special grape... more

    The Erika Obermeyer Flabbergast Cinsault is a pure representative of this special grape variety and pampers the nose with a juicy, fleshy and ripe bouquet of sweet strawberry compote, red and dark cherries and black currants as well as fine hints of black olives and exciting spices. On the palate, an impressive start of fresh fruit and lively dynamics, which end in a focused finish and bring pleasure all along the line - a thoroughly charming all-rounder!

    This text has been automatically translated.

    Treatment in the cellar

    After completion of the temperature-controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks, 60% of the wine matured in second, third and fourth-filled French oak barrels. The remaining 40% remained unwooded in stainless steel tanks until the wines were blended.

    Erika Obermeyer Flabbergast Cinsault 2018
    Vineyard
    Erika Obermeyer Wines
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Stellenbosch
    Treatment in the cellar
    Barrique
    mono varietal
    Cinsault
    Taste
    dry
    Alcohol
    13.2 %
    Closure
    cork
    Wine expertise
    wine type: Red wine
    vintage: 2018
    country: South Africa
    region: Stellenbosch
    winemaker: Erika Obermeyer
    alcohol [Vol%]: Tim Atkin 89/100
    treatment in the cellar: Barrique
    character: dry
    grape variety: Cinsault
    leading grape variety: Cinsault
    mono varietal / blend: mono varietal
    Alcohol [Vol%]: 13.2
    Packaging: Bottle
    bottle closure: cork
    bottlesize [Liter]: 0,75
    Aging potential: 2026
    Importer: Curry Premium Wines oHG, D-86938 Schondorf
    age restrictions: from 16 years
    allergenes: contains sulfite
    Related links to "Erika Obermeyer Flabbergast Cinsault 2018"
  • Visit manufacturer website
  • Erika Obermeyer Wines

    Erika Obermeyer Wines

    Weingut aus Südafrika | Stellenbosch

    Die renommierte Weinkellerei Erika Obermeyer Wines in Stellenbosch, Südafrika wurde von Besitzerin und Weinmacherin Erika Obermeyer gegründet. Für ihre bemerkenswerten Spitzen-Weine verlieh der angesehene Weinführer John Platter Erika Obermeyer den Titel "Newcomer of the Year 2019". Erika Obermeyer Wines steht für höchste Qualität und Innovation, die von einer inspirierenden Frauen-Power am Kap geprägt ist. Tauchen Sie ein in die fesselnde Welt dieser preisgekrönten Weine und erleben Sie unvergesslichen Genuss aus Südafrikas Weinparadies.

    More products of Erika Obermeyer Wines
    Erika O Syrah
    Erika Obermeyer Erika O Syrah 2017
    €39.00 *
    Eagles' Nest Viognier
    Eagle's Nest Eagles' Nest Viognier 2021
    €23.95 *
    Eagles' Nest Sauvignon Blanc 2022
    Eagle's Nest Eagles' Nest Sauvignon Blanc 2022
    €19.95 *
    Lemberg Hárslevelü 2020
    Lemberg Hárslevelü 2020
    €19.95 *
    Customer evaluation for "Erika Obermeyer Flabbergast Cinsault 2018"
    Write an evaluation
    Evaluations will be activated after verification.
    Please enter these characters in the following text field.

    The fields marked with * are required.

    I have read the article rating guidelines.

    Viewed